DUAL is Hunter’s innovative two-wire plug-in for the I-Core controller. Designed to bring the convenience and efficiency of two-wire technology to all, the DUAL system can operate up to 48 zones via a single pair of wires, at distances up to 2.3 km. The 48 zones can all be installed on a single path, or divided over multiple paths to take advantage of pipe trenches. Because it only requires two wires, DUAL offers unmatchable savings in labor, wire, and money. Since it’s I-Core compatible, system operators still receive advanced features and benefits like flow monitoring, quick system overview access, a factory-installed SmartPort®, six language capability, and a bold, graphic display. Dual decoders come in one and two-station versions. Aptly named Dual-1 and Dual-2, the decoder choices ensure any I-Core Dual system is customizable to the needs of any installation.
- Two-wire decoder system for I-Core controllers
- Decoder station sizes available: 1, 2
- Field programmable decoders (no serial numbers to enter)
- DUAL-S external surge protection
- DUAL decoder module display and push button programming makes it easy to program decoders at the controller itself
- Decoder module displays decoder operation and diagnostic information
- Can operate up to 48 stations of combined decoder and conventional control making system retrofit easy
- Waterproof connectors for connection to two-wire path included with all DUAL decoders and DUAL-S surge protection
- Number of 2-wire paths: 3
- Solenoid finder feature assists in locating valves in the field.